Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Weeks 1-8: The Cliff Notes Version


The original plan was to start a blog before you were born so I could document life as we prepared for you and life once you were here. #Fail.

The original plan was to take week by week shots from the same angle on your elephant.  #Fail. 

Life is hectic and sometimes things just won't quite come together like you hope. Remember, that's ok. Sometimes simply living in the moment instead of staring through the lens of a camera or typing away is just so much more meaningful. I loved my first 8 weeks at home with you. Even if I didn't take the time to set up a weekly photo shoot-I did take many many many pictures of you. 

  In order to quickly catch up to present time where you are 4 months and quickly approaching 5! I am squishing all these pictures into one big ole post.  

So without further adieu I present a (very) quick review of your fist 8 weeks...








6 Weeks 
7 weeks





 Happy Eight Weeks my little baby boy. 






No comments:

Post a Comment