Thursday, January 23, 2014

Merry First Christmases

I say Christmases because you had quite a few.  Don't worry-you made out like a bandit for someone who couldn't even open your own gifts!

Apparently Santa thought you wanted to show a little leg for the picture. 


On the 23rd we did the traditional Lehmann Side family extravaganza.  I will tell you how this all started when I talk about Great Grandma & Grandpa Lehmann another day.

Christmas Eve we spent at Aunt Erin & Uncle Luke's.  I don't have a lot of pictures, but we did try to take a cousin group shot.  Getting all of you to smile and look at the right person was comical.




On Christmas morning we woke up to this view from the bedroom.  If you are going to be up at 5am, at least there is a view right?!



 Then headed over to the Amrein House for festivities.  Thank goodness for your Aunt Amanda taking pictures.  It didn't even occur to me to bring my darn camera.
Matt, Audra, Connor, & Ella
Great Grandpa & Granny Buckley


Uncle Jay, Aunt Amanda, Cousin Taylor
Grandma and Grandpa Amrein
Uncle Todd and Aunt Alyssa (just engaged)


Family Photo. You look a bit frightened. 




We rounded out the Holiday at Grandma & Grandpa Lehmann's. Here are some candid shots of the day.







Next year I will have my camera in tow to all the events. And I may even get a picture of you in front of our tree which I promise I did put up.  

Merry Christmas Kid! 


No comments:

Post a Comment