Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Better Late than Never: First Post

OK.  Here goes nothing kid.  So let's just get this out of the way....I meant to start this blog when I was pregnant. You are now 4 months and counting. And so the title of the blog fits.  We were both a little late, but more on your tardiness later.

The blog is my way of writing memories down for you because let's face it- if I don't write it down whether it be here, on my hand, or on a post it- I will not remember.  Part of the territory once you are a sleep deprived parent. 


And I want to remember, for you and for me, all that I can since life is racing by these days. I am making this as baby book of sorts for you to document the big and small moments of our life together as a family.  I am sure eating your first solid food will seem like a small moment to you, but for us as new parents everything you do is a big accomplishment!  


Since we are playing catch up I will do my best to cram it all in a few posts. Please forgive the long posts to start, I promise I won't talk this much always.

Or maybe I will. 

No comments:

Post a Comment