Thursday, January 23, 2014

Catching Up....almost


Whew.....I am pooped.



Finally - I am catching up with you on the blog.  It hasn't been easy that is for sure, but I think I covered the highlights of your first four months in just over a week since starting this keepsake for you. Quite the feat.

I have so much more to tell you, but in time.

As you quickly approach becoming 5 months old, I realize I don't think I will ever catch up with you.  I cannot believe how fast this time has gone.  As the moments go by I try to stop and commit them to memory. From rocking you to sleep to dancing around with you in my arms in the family room.  I know every moment is so precious and I am so thankful we get to spend them together in our home.  


Please remember how much we love you. 





No comments:

Post a Comment