Thursday, January 23, 2014

Christmas Photo Shoot

Yep we are at it again! More photos....

We needed something nice to put on the Christmas Card/Birth Announcement to send to family and friends. So I went in search for a Christmas hat  for you that wasn't too girly. Your dad didn't exactly love this one, but he said maybe when I sent him a picture of it surrounded by a bunch of girly ones. You just have to know how to set it up to get him to choose what you want :)  His maybe was a yes in my book so here you are- the cutest darn reindeer I've ever seen.  Here are a few of my favorites.  There were like 50 to choose from-you were cooperative so we kept going. Thanks Aunt Amanda for your time.

This was the one we picked for the front of our cards.  People went crazy over you! I can't blame them-look at that face!





 


  










Merry Christmas little one! We love you more than you can imagine.  


Website for A. Fitterer Designs: Photography

No comments:

Post a Comment