Monday, February 9, 2015

Aaaannnnnnd We're Back.

Well we took quite the hiatus here little buddy.  A lot contributed to our break...but mostly I have just been hanging out with you and soaking up every minute I can.  I haven't had or made a lot of down time to just get away and write it out.  So finally after changing jobs, the holidays,  meeting new family members (...spoiler alert you have more competition a new cousin), travelling to see others, and sending some out of state, I am slowly getting back into the swing of things.  I can't promise I will be updating on time from here on out, but know that I will be spending all my time with you and loving it.

And so we left you at on the bathroom floor in the last post....sorry about that.

So what has happened these last 6 months?!  You grew up and quick!  I will do my best to catch up from 10 months to 17 months on the fly. It is my plan to devote an hour or two a night to work on a post. In theory I would be back up an running within a week at that rate, but realistically there are many distractions around the house and these posts take time. I sat down at 9:00 and it is now 3 hours later and I have only finished one month update. Or am I secretly keeping your following from binge reading like this Orange is the New Black just hit Netflix.  I apologize, this will not be my best work, but if it makes you feel better I don't think I made it past 7 months in my baby book :)   Just kidding mom ;)

And so it begins.....again....

No comments:

Post a Comment