Tuesday, February 17, 2015

11 Months- 12 Months

So there are a lot of pictures this month because I was able to spend a couple weeks at home with you while changing jobs. Probably even more on my actual camera if I can ever get them uploaded. It wasn't all fun and games though ...I put you to work redoing the landscape.  Here is a sneak peek at  half of the house landscaping!!




I must say I had a blast with you while I was home for three weeks.  I wish I could take that kind of time with you every year. We made almost daily trips to Kroger because you loved it, played with every toy, learned some new words, visited Daddy at work, went on tons of walks, played outside, and just hung out like crazy!!

You make sounds that are actually understandable.  When we ask what Murphy or Pounce say you say "Meow" and "Woof". I bet you would know many more sounds if only your dad would let us have more animals...but he was a firm "No" on that one. I tried. 
Best Buddies
Go D-J, yea that's my D-J


You love to make music, yell into a cup, and dance along the window ledge. 

You wear shoes, though you would rather carry them around and show everyone how cool they are. 




You love to get your hands into water. Bath time is still your favorite, but we noticed the toilet or dog bowl will work in a pinch. 
# WaterGate  Someday you'll get that joke.


Enjoying the last of the hot summer days with your first Popsicle. 

You still mimic us. 
Obviously your dad taught you to stick out your tongue. 


You love to stick your tongue out.  You think it is hilarious.


You like peek a boo in a Where's Waldo kind of way.  

























If you look closely you will see the tiniest of differences here.  You hide your eyes using the chairs and then just barely strain you neck until you make eye contact with me. You think this is hilarious. Honestly, so do I and if it entertains you for even 10 minutes count me in. 

I mean you are just the cutest thing I ever did see.




This month's theme:  A-dork-able pajamas!








September 1st you took your first steps.  Again I commend you on sneaking it in before you actually turn ONE! (In two days.)  You can say you were walking at 11 months.  
Well played young man. 


August - September 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment