Monday, February 9, 2015

10 Months-11 Months

I had to update the header to keep my own head straight since we are playing from behind on these months.  Not that you care....actually this should be looked at as more of a note to self so I know what the heck I am doing moving along on these new (yet old) posts. Confused yet?

Anywho...
Let's get to it.  I will set the scene.  It's late July heading into August and it is hot. We just made it through the Fourth of July and you were looking festive my friend. So much so that I dedicated a whole post to that one day. Here is a quick refresher shot though just for fun.


Things we learned this month...

If we ask you if you are hungry-we better actually 
have the food prepared, 
on your tray, 
ready to go. Or...
  You turn into a Gremlin that has been feed after midnight. 
Great movie, but scary.  Just like you without food. 



You love to burrow your head into our chests, Murphy, blankets.  Anything you can find to snuggle up to.
You have 4 sharp teeth. That is not a guess, it is a fact. They are sharp. 

You love to play with our phones, the remote, and dog food. Occasionally you pick up an actual toy.




You point and mimic us.
You love to watch your daddy do yard work aaaaand let's face it so do I.  



You can't walk yet, but you can most certainly climb the stairs. 
 With me hovering nervously behind of course. 



 You stand up all on your own, but you refuse to let me get a picture of it so this will do. 
 You make screeching noises until we notice you and applaud at how well you stand.
  Center of Attention much?

And then there is BengalsFest.... where we celebrate the upcoming WhoDey season.  Since I am writing this in February I can tell you we didn't make the Superbowl. 

l.

But you do make a studly Bengals Fan. 



Who-Dey Baby.  

July-August 2014



No comments:

Post a Comment