Thursday, July 31, 2014

Bathroom Slip 'n Slide

Oh my dear sweet boy.  All I wanted needed was a quick shower before heading into the office. I figured if I dumped half of your toy chest on the floor that I could squeeze five minutes of time while you sorted through the treasures.   I was wrong. Within a matter of minutes you turned our bathroom into a slip and slide this morning.  Of course you were dressed for the day with a nice dry diaper on. Of course you waited until I got all my hair wet with a nice shampoo lather going. Timing is everything.  I heard a thump so I opened the shower door to see what shenanigans were going on.  You, my dear sweet child, managed to get your hands on the baby shampoo bottle from the counter, throw it on the ground (the thump) to pop it open, and of course finished with a nice squeeze before I could get to you. I run out of the shower soaked from head to toe to grab the bottle from you which only makes the floor situation worse because now the soap and water have mixed.  You dad is not home and you are laughing at the circus show going on before you as we slip and slide all over. You couldn't have been more pleased with yourself and your morning exercise. Here are some pictures of you trying to move off the tile to the carpet after it is all said and done. You had a nice time wriggling around the room while I did my best to was the shampoo remnants out of my hair keeping one eye open!

 Finally on dry land, but not dry clothes. 


Thanks for keeping the morning interesting.  I mean who doesn't love a good slip 'n slide right? 

1 comment: