Wednesday, August 12, 2015

15-16 Months


The Christmas lights continue and so does the squealing.  You are gearing up for Christmas this year for sure, but I will save those pictures for another post.



You use Murphy as a couch.  You also like to give him treats, take them back, then run around and chase him trying to return the treat to him. And by return I mean shove them in his mouth.


You can say Touch Down and put your hands up.

You love Mickey Mouse.  

You are starting to throw your dirty diapers away all by yourself.  What  I didn’t realize at first is you also throw away your socks.  I don’t know why, but you don’t like your feet covered.

Post sock garbage stash and look at the innocent eyes.  Hide socks? Who me?  


You say I am pretty, pretty.  You brush my hair and use make up brushes to make me pretty pretty. 

Yummy in your tummy is the latest party trick.  You rub your tummy (mostly chest) in a circle and say mmmmm.

You say da-da all day long.  ALL day.  Can we get a momma?!
Da-da is the holder of all the remotes.  Momma is not allowed to have them.  If I have one,  you grab them, look at me, and run to da-da with them saying his name the whole way.

You caught a nasty double ear infection and cold.  Here is the latest Dr. Office shot. 


You discovered the car cart at Kroger.



After just one lesson from dad you mastered the mixer.




You also mastered the straw...

Dirty looks...

and the steps....







December 2014-January 2015





No comments:

Post a Comment