Tuesday, August 11, 2015

14-15 Months

A quick list of highlights....
You like long walks on the beach......or around our neighborhood pond.  :) 

You still haven’t mastered the closed mouth kiss. Slobbery and sweet...I will take it. 

You love jumping on the couch even more so when we say no. You think that is funny and eat up the attention.  

You understand more than I ever thought you would and I wish you could talk because I wonder what is going on in that head of yours. 

You despise footie pajamas.  It is hilarious to watch you try to take them off.  You look at me with disgust when I put them on, but typically get over it in a few minutes. Until you look down again and the nasty looks continue until something else catches your attention.
Happy as can be with my feet free...

You love to dance with me. It is one of my favorite things you do.

We took a weekend trip to Gatlinburg, TN with Greg, Lisa, and the kids. Here are some photo shots of our fun filled weekend of mountians, tourists, and bears.  

Our View from the porch
Dale's Pale ale anyone? 

On Board the tram to Ober...climbing the mountianside





We made the best of it when we got to the top and nothing was open. Who's up for some 
Putt Putt Rock?




Ski Ball and Roller Coasters.  No you didn't ride, but you had fun watching us risk our bodies on a big erector set put together on the side of some mountain.

Cousin Love

Cheese....

Your face:  Bears?! What about bears...


Taking a load off and taking in the view.

We also took a trip for my birthday to the Newport Aquarium.




You LOVE Christmas lights!  You point and squeak.  I don’t know what we are going to look at on our hour drives home when they come down.

We took you around town to see a few light shows.  My favorite is the Cincinnati Zoo Festival of Lights.  It only took us 3 hours with traffic to get there.  You were so pooped by the time we got there I was afraid you wouldn't make it long.  The lights EVERYWHERE you turned brought some energy back to you though.  



Merry almost Christmas you little Rascal :) 
November 2014-December 2015

No comments:

Post a Comment